Document List

Business Trade Investment Board (BTIB)’s website have a range of forms and check lists available for your business needs. If you wish to start or purchase an existing business in the Cook Islands, refer to the Foreign Direct Investment forms. If you are undertaking short-term contractual work for a period less than 36 months, refer to the Short-Term Business form. If you are seeking to change the terms and conditions of your initial approval, 

refer to the Variation of Registration form. If you are registered with BTIB and wish to file your Annual Returns, refer to the Annual Returns form. Note that Annual Returns are due on the 30th June. Lastly, if you are a registered foreign investor seeking to renew to your work and residency permit, refer to the Renewal of Work & Residency Permit form. Note that your Annual Returns must be filed prior to requesting for a permit renewal.